Posted 10/29/2012 by Taurian
Release 2.8 brings about the new M.I.L.E.S. training system. This system allows players to engage in pvp without the added risk of losing ones ship and will assist with our ongoing combat against lag. The M.I.L.E.S. system sends out a bolt of light, and upon impact of another ship, the pilots involved are notified.
- An issue not allowing players to deploy stations has been fixed.
- Deploy Station Button Formatting has been removed temporarily for debugging purposes.
- The M.I.L.E.S. System has been enabled.
- Missiles have been enabled.
- The server side architecture for station upgrades have been implemented.
- Player side Ping functionality has been put in place. But has not been activated. (Wednesday Release)
Download the latest releaseEdit
New Pilot HelpEdit
Get support directly on the forums here .
Bug Submissions, and New SuggestionsEdit
Find a bug? Have a New idea? Be sure to let me know in the comments below or post a new suggestion on the forums here.