This is the final demo release. It will remain hosted on -TAC- perpetually and is aimed at enticing players to join the closed BETA. Read more about the changes 3.0 and 3.1 will bring to the game here .
- The cargo bay capacity bar now displaying correctly.
- Running into Space Trash or Wreckage and then dying now displays a message correctly that you did so. Allowing for local players to laugh at you, uncontrollably.
- Ship Scanner no longer automatically disables when entering a new sector.
- An issue not allowing some station owners to save new price settings has been resolved.
- An issue with the top border of text boxes disappearing in full screen has been fixed.
- The turnspeed of the Apollo has been increased by 10%
- Pilots can no longer dock if session timer is active.
- MOTD updated for the last time.
- Ping detection has been improved.
- Starting in 3.1, only new players can access the demo version of ESG 3.0. Closed beta members will not be able to access this version. Why would they?